Monday, May 2, 2011

Wind


Location: A hill near downtown Erin.

Description: An evergreen tree in amongst others, which wind blowing strongly from the left.

Story: Four months later, it's time to hit play again. I went for a walk through some hills in Erin, and rediscovered parts of myself that I missed. It was open, windy, and so free that I realize some of what I lost. It's easy to take a step, but harder to realize how many steps you've taken.

I took a lot of pictures that afternoon, and remembered just how much I liked writing stories for these pictures. I want to continue, and my current strategy is to work ahead and take more pictures than I need, so I can allow the stories to come when they may. I'm also trying to link pictures directly to their location, so hopefully that will work out well enough.

As a side note, introspection is important. I haven't done it over the past few months, and that's a problem. As I write more of these posts I aim to introspect in tandem, so the quality of material should increase as time passes.

And now, let us move forward once more, being carried by the wind, and let land where we may...

No comments: